Today homeopathy is deeply rooted in the health sector by its scientific and individualistic approach.
Human touch and holistic approach has made today homeopathy a household name.
YMTHMC has been a pioneer institute with its aim and objectives focused at promoting the growth and development of homeopathy . It has been imparting knowledge from last 27 years to undergraduate and post graduate students.
This is possible under the guidance of respected chairman Dr G.D Pol whose far sightedness has helped the institute to make a niche for itself.
- Imparting quality education to under graduate and post graduate students.
- Well functioning B.H.M.S undergraduate course.
- Conducting quality P.G. course.
- Both the courses are affiliated under Maharashtra University of Health Science Nashik.
- Continuous training of generations of students and moulds them into outstanding homoeopaths and exceptional homoeopathic teachers.
- Organizes workshops, guest lectures and seminar designed to educate both the homoeopathic students and the general public regarding the effectiveness of homeopathy.
- Highly qualified and experienced teaching faculty.
- Well equipped, adequately illuminated and well ventilated, fully fledged preclinical and clinical departments.
- Availability of a digital library with more than 5000 books on homeopathy, 3000 plus books on allied subjects and is has subscription for almost 33 journals.
- Publishes in house under graduate annual magazine – Aude Sapere and a post graduate quarterly bulletin-Aphorismi.
- Students are motivated to take part in research activities and also conduct research on their own as part of post graduate studies.
- Number of peripheral OPDs and one main OPD functioning fully fledged with approximately more than 100 patients per day on charity basis.
- 50 bedded well equipped hospital with radiology, physiotherapy and operation theatre and pathology laboratory.
- Has a well equipped AV room with the latest gadgets such as over head projector, slide projectors, LCD projectors etc.
- A well equipped gymkhana.
- Availability of internet facility. Hostel, mess and canteen facilities available within the campus.