INFRASTRUCTURE / HOSPITAL
The aim of our OPD & Hospital is to serve the suffering mankind by providing them with appropriate medical treatment. Our hospital is well equipped 49 bedded hospital with specialized medicine, surgery, gynaecology & paediatrics wards. Highly experienced and qualified medical practitioners and specialists attend the hospital and render their valuable services to the needy patients. Proper care of the patients are taken by the well experienced nursing staff & ward boys.
Dr. G. D. Pol Foundation Homoeopathic OPD & Hospital provides medical treatment and facilities at reasonable rates. Poor patients are treated at lower charges or even free at our Hospital & OPD.
The Outpatient department has successfully provided medical help to a large number of patients through camps at periphery & also at our central OPD at Kharghar. Regular homoeopathic camps are organized at our OPD and in the vicinity of Kharghar. Free homoeopathic treatment and consultation along with investigations at concessional rates are offered in these camps. Qualified and well experienced doctors attend these camps. Our postgraduate students & interns actively participate in the annual Pandharpur pilgrim camp, Lalbaug Ganeshostav camp, Mahalakshmi camp, Kharghar ganpati visargan camp, etc.
Some of the facilities available at our hospital are:-
- Radiology unit including Sonography & X-Ray.
- Pathology Laboratory.
- Physiotherapy Unit.
- Yoga Centre.
- Ambulance Service.
- Well equipped Operation Theatre & Labour room.
- Wards – Medicine (Male & Female); Surgery (Male & Female); Gynaec & Paediatrics.
The following OPDs function at our Hospital:-
- Gynecology & Obstetrics.
- Pediatrics &
Clinical Materials available in the Hospital are:-
- 5 Homoeopathic OPDs in college premises.
- 49 bedded Homoeopathic Hospital.
- MOU with Suraj Superspeciality Hospital, Sanpada & MITR Hospital Kharghar.
- Average bed occupancy in the Hospital from 1st January, 2020 to 31st December 2020 was 39.43%.
- Total numbers of patients admitted in IPD from 1st January, 2020 to 31st December 2020 were 7053.
- Average numbers of patients per day in the OPD from 1st January, 2020 to 31st December 2020 were 255.
- Total numbers of patients in OPD from 1st January, 2020 to 31st December 2020 were 76597.
Suraj Hospital MOU