One can opt for this course after completing BHMS. Admission procedure is centralized after appearing for NEET CET
- This course is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS); under National Commission for Homoeopathy, New Delhi. (A Statutory Body of Govt. of India under the Ministry Of AYUSH); permitted by Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Course Duration – 3years.
- One can opt for this course after completing BHMS Course and qualifying in the NEET CET examination.
- Detailed year wise syllabus can be obtained from the University website – muhsnashik.ac.in
- Post graduate courses offered in our Institute are in the following subjects:-
– Post graduate is offered in our institute in the following subjects:-
– Homoeopathic Materia Medica.
– Organon of Medicine & Homoeopathic Philosophy.
|Homoeopathic Materia Medica||6|
|Organon of Medicine & Homoeopathic Philosophy||6|