Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS)
- This course is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS); under National Commission for Homoeopathy, New Delhi. (A Statutory Body of Govt. of India under the Ministry Of AYUSH); permitted by Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Course Duration – 51/2 years (inclusive of 1 yr rotatory Internship)
- Intake capacity – 100 students.
- One can opt for this course after completing 10+2 i.e. HSC/12th Science and qualifying in the NEET entrance exam.
- Detailed year wise syllabus can be obtained from the University website – muhsnashik.ac.in
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Examination Pattern for BHMS (2015) Course